- In nature, animals are forced to devote a large part of their days to hunting & foraging meals.
- Their innate problem solving ability is often under exercised in domesticated life.
- And for some dogs, leads to unwanted behavior problems. This is why Aikiou (IQ) bowl was developed.
- Food is hidden inside the many compartments and is accessed by your dog.
- Open doors or spins the central wheel. Allowing you dog to exercise problem solving instincts.
Aïkiou Interactive Dog Puzzle Slow Feeder
More than a dog slow feeder, the Aïkiou or “IQ” as it is pronounced, is a puzzle feeder where you can hide your dogs’ food. Many people don’t know that dogs are used to burry part of their catch after hunting their prey. This is why dogs like to dig so much. With this dog puzzle feeder, your dog will eat at a slower pace and express their natural needs.
- Searching for food is natural
- It helps reduce ingestion speed
- Helps prevent bloating