Atlas Games believes that being environmentally conscious is the sensible, cost-effective thing for a business to do. We’re committed to environmental responsibility, and implement green policies that save money, reduce our carbon footprint, and encourage others to follow suit.
- We’re a signatory to the “We Are Still In” declaration that opposes the US withdrawal from the Paris Agreement.
- We reduce our waste production by designing our games with as little disposable packaging as possible.
- We re-use boxes, packing material, and pallets in our warehouse, and we don’t ever buy styrofoam packing peanuts. In our offices, we use both sides of each sheet of paper.
- We recycle our used office paper, along with everything else that’s recyclable. We buy recycled toner cartridges, and dispose of obsolete electronics responsibly so they don’t end up in a landfill.
- To be energy conscious, we replaced incandescent bulbs with energy-efficient ones in our offices and warehouse. We turn off the lights when we’re not using them, and we installed smart thermostats that turn down the office heat at night. We also allow some amount of telecommuting for most employees, which reduces fuel consumption.
£24.99 inc. UK VAT Available at a future date.
Magical Kitties Save the Day – Cat Board Game – Kitty Cards (Magical Kitties Expansion)
£16.99 inc. UK VAT