What Is A Cookie?
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come; the “lifetime” of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent Cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Our Cookies Policy
How cookies are used on this site and what information is collected. Session Cookies are used:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access previously stored information.
Persistent Cookies are used:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (using a number, you cannot be identified personally) when you return to our website.
- To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- To provide connections to secure payment gateways you may use when purchasing products.
- To provide connections to social media platforms for signing up via your social account or to share content from our website.
To learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org
Below you can find a list of the main Cookies that we use on our website:
Disabling, Enabling & Deleting Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Guideline instructions on how to check cookies are enabled follow below:
How to set and customise your cookie settings for the browser you are using
Cookie settings in most versions of Internet Explorer can be found by clicking the tools option and then the privacy tab.
Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge can be found by clicking the More option and then the Settings icon.
Cookie settings in Firefox are managed in the Options window’s Privacy panel. See Options window – Privacy Panel for information on these settings.
Click on the spanner icon on the toolbar, select settings, click the under the bonnet tab, click on content settings in the privacy section.
You can manage cookies in Opera if you Click on settings, then Preferences, then Advanced and finally Cookies
Choose Safari, then preferences and then click security. You should then be able to specify if and when Safari should accept cookies.
To manage cookies on your mobile phone please consult your manual or handbook.
- Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
- Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open ‘Windows Explorer’
Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
Click ‘Search Now’
Double click on the folders that are found
‘Select’ any cookie file
Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Google Adsense Cookies