Yoga cat gift toy set for kitty. Feline Yogi uses their extra yoga mat scraps left over from the yoga cat mats to make a fun “kitty yoga prop” star-shaped and wine cork toys that kitties will love to bat around.
A cute little muslin bag with catnip is sure to please!
Purple Toy Gift Set (please note that we use recycled wine corks sanitized in catnip tea and they will vary in appearance).
Size: 7″ x 4″ x 3″. 2 oz.
• Wine Cork Toy aka “The Thunderbolt”: Made out of a recycled wine cork that has been sanitized and soaked in catnip tea. Feline Yogi strives to not be wasteful so we use our extra yoga mat scraps to top off this toy that kitties will enjoy batting around! (please note that wine corks are recycled and not brand new. Although they are clean and I do my best to make sure the corks are in the best shape possible, however; they will vary in appearance and may not exactly look like the one in the photo.)
• Yoga Mat Material Toy aka “The Starfish”: Again, we use our extra yoga mat scraps to make this fun star shaped toy that kitty will love to play with and toss around!
• Cat Nip aka “Wacky Weed” : This 3×5 muslin bag is hand stamped with the Feline Yogi logo and contains .7 ounces of premium catnip. If your kitty loves catnip, she’ll go crazy for this! This cute little muslin cat nip bag contains the purr-fect herb for kitty to roll in, eat, and partake of while practicing her yoga moves!
- Traditional yoga mat material used in human yoga mats
- Made with phthalate-free dyes and ink that is completely latex-free and non-toxic
- Water-resistant finish on the yoga mat, wipes clean easily
- Made in L.A. (🇺🇸)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Not all cats are alike and some cats are more overzealous then others when it comes to catnip or any type of toy at all. I have consulted with vets and other cat experts on this product and it is safe and designed to withstand regular wear and tear; however, as guardians of our kitties, it is up to each of us as a safety precaution, to always monitor and adequately supervise our pets with any product or toy for that matter including this one. For your pet’s safety, examine the toy from time to time, remove any loose or broken parts that may present a choking hazard, and replace when appropriate. Remember you know your cat better than anyone and our kitties depend on us to keep them safe and sound! 🙂