Yoto says: A selection of cards to get you started with Yoto! It contains cards from all our audio categories: story, music, activity, podcast, radio and sounds effect.
The card pack includes:
- My First 100 Words – A fun intro to common words in English, French, Spanish, German and Italian with accompanying images.
- Crackling Fire – Turn your Yoto player into a crackling fire with evocative sounds!
- Story Shed Podcast – Yoto’s own Jake Harris, a primary school teacher, creates this gem of a podcast which updates regularly.
- Robin Hood: A Musical Adventure – A modern take on a childhood classic! Filled to the brim with music and adventure.
- Hotel Flamingo – This sunny, funny audio story is an animal-lover’s dream. Imagine the Grand Budapest Hotel run by the cast of a Dick King-Smith novel and you’re halfway there!
- Songs from the Playground – The world is a playground, and music is the key. There’s endless fun for everyone with these fresh takes on schoolyard classics!
- Make Your Own – Unleash your creativity with a pack of blank Yoto cards that can be linked to (almost) anything!
Requires a Yoto Player
Mark Fleming (verified owner) –
A good little starter pack if you’re new to the Yoto player. Contains a mix of story, music, activity and podcasts. All good with the possible exception of the ‘crackling fire’ card which is just as it describes – the sound of a crackling fire. Might be good as background noise if you’re having a pretend camp night but will most likely never be used. The other cards make up for it though.