The tail is designed to fluff into small pieces to ensure your cats’ safety. This fluffing is also what triggers your cat to see this toy as their prey as it mimics what would happen to prey in the wild. Please note that this means depending on how your cat attacks their prey the tail may start to lose bits quickly!
As the tal is made of small individual pieces of fluff should a cat eat pieces of the fluff they can safely pass through their digestive system. Albeit this unique design of the tail is why for some cats the tail will start to deteriorate quickly
- Hours of fun running, chasing and jumping after the fast rolling ball
- Swatting, biting and batting at the blended catnip-marinated “tail”
- Getting mesmerized by the life-like corkscrew movement as the ball rolls
- The subtle sound it produces that resembles a bug
- Picking up and proudly presenting his “prey”, as your cat would outside
You will love:
- Watching and playing with your cat as you toss it down halls, stairways and more
- That is has been cat-tested and approved by serious cat lovers
- That it’s designed by veterinary professionals and handmade in the USA
Plastic balls measure approx. 1.75 in. and the tails between 6-8 in. (the Ping is similar in size to the Wiggy Ball and is smaller than the Wiggly Pong)
The tail is designed to fluff into small pieces to ensure your cats’ safety.
Colors vary according to stock
Please supervise your pet’s use of this toy. Inspect product often for rips or tears and remove toy if damaged or if parts become separated, as injury may result.
Made in the United States of America